St Davids is the smallest city in Britain and is named after the patron saint of Wales, Saint David. The history of St Davids goes back to the 4th century when St David lived here. St Davids Peninsula has Whitesands Beach, Carn Ingli and views across to Ramsey Island. St Davids Cathedral was built 1181 and is an impressive site located below the village in a valley.
This is our nearest seaside village with a local shop, post office, pub and cafes. The sheltered beach is popular for water sports, making a good location when the wind or sea is unsuitable at Newgale.
Our nearest village with the friendly Mariners Inn. The village is very small, a handful of houses overlooking the beach and haven. The coastal bus stops here and there is easy access to the Pembrokeshire Coast Path.
See Visit Pembrokeshire - Nolton Haven